Would you like to know…
When a certain check clears?
When your checking account balance drops to a certain level?
Whenever a deposit is posted?
You can have these alerts and many others sent to you as a text message or an email.
Add eMail Address
– Go to the Online Banking main menu from your computer.
– Click on “User Profile” and then “Manage eMails.”
– Click “Add” and enter your email address(es).
– eAlerts can go to your email address or your cell phone address for text messaging. Check with your cell phone provider to confirm your cell phone address (ex: email@example.com).
– Activate eAlerts check box.
– Agree to receive eAlerts.
Set Up eAlerts
– Click on “Service” and then “Manage Alerts.”
– Click the “Add” button to choose any or all sub-accounts that you want to be alerted and the address desired to be alerted to.
– Customize the types of notification to be announced. You can edit or delete your choice of alerts at any time. Receive information and value amounts on:
– Select the “Submit” button to complete set up.
Note: Mobile Banking and eAlerts are free. Your cell phone provider may charge a fee for data usage.
If you have any questions while setting up online banking or mobile banking, please call us: 419.479.4040