For Day-to-Day Banking.
For Future Planning.
For Financial Wellness.
Your Financial Wellness Deserves Personal Care:
Lower Rates, Higher Standards
The ProMedica FCU difference doesn’t stop with savings on our loans. Our members also enjoy free checking, complete with a full suite of digital tools and personal care to support your full financial picture.
Rates as low as 2.74% APR
No collateral needed. Rates as low as 6.99% APR
Rates as low as 6.99% APR
Banking Beyond Branches
Online or on-the-go, we connect with our members where they need us.
Schedule a virtual 1:1 consultation with one of our ProMedica FCU experts.
Whether you’re a long time member or a fresh face, we’re happy to meet with you:
- Digital Lending Manager – Downtown Toledo Headquarters
- Six years with ProMedica FCU
- Will make you eat half her Friday morning donut. And by half she means most.
- Member Service Rockstar and Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor – Flower Hospital Branch
- Three years with ProMedica FCU
- Her favorite quote is “heck yes!” She is quoting herself.
- Branch Manager and Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor – Monroe & Central Ave.
- Five years with ProMedica FCU
- Aspires to the confidence of a 4 year old in a Batman T-shirt.
Banks vs. Credit Unions
Unlike banks that profit their stockholders, we are a nonprofit institution that exclusively benefits our members—the hardworking employees of ProMedica.
All those who have an account at ProMedica Federal Credit Union are co‑owners. Think of us as your private bank, invested in your needs and financial wellness.
Banks are public, for-profit financial institutions owned and controlled by stockholders who benefit directly from earnings.
Credit unions are private, nonprofit financial cooperatives owned by their members and focused on their members.
Access your funds nationwide
Wherever you roam, Shared Branching unlocks over 45,000 fee-free ATMs for easier access to your accounts on-the-go.