Home Equity Line of Credit
- NMLS# 762179
Features & Benefits
- Interest may be tax deductible (depends on your filing status)
- No closing costs or loan fees
- Payroll deduction makes it so easy
- An open-ended loan – you withdraw money as you need it
- Pay interest only on the amount you withdraw
Ready to Apply?
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your Home Equity Line of Credit:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
- Home Owners Insurance Declaration Page: The home owner’s insurance declaration page is a summary of your home owner’s insurance policy. Declaration pages are issued upon the inception, renewal, or revision of a policy and must be submitted to any lien holders.