eStatements & eAlerts
How to Sign Up for eStatements
- Login to online banking
- Click User Profile > Manage Emails
- Fast pre-approval
- Add your primary email address (If your email is already listed, uncheck the box under statements and re-check, agree to pop-up disclosure, save)
- Check the box underneath Statements
- Agree to disclosure that pops up
- Click Save
Would You Like to Know When...
- A certain check clears?
- Your checking account balance drops below a certain level?
- A deposit is posted?
Get Started With eAlerts
Add Email Address
- Go to the Online Banking main menu from your computer.
- Click on User Profile and then Manage Emails.
- Click Add and enter your email address(es).
- eAlerts can go to your email address or your cell phone address for text messaging. Check with your cell phone provider to confirm your cell phone address (ex: email@example.com).
- Activate eAlerts check box.
- Agree to receive eAlerts.
Set Up eAlerts
- Click on Service and then Manage Alerts.
- Click the Add button to choose any or all sub-accounts that you want to be alerted and the address desired to be alerted to.
- Customize the types of notification to be announced. You can edit or delete your choice of alerts at any time. Receive information and value amounts on:
- Current or Available Balance
- Deposits or Withdrawals
- Cleared Checks or Loan Payments
- Select the Submit button to complete set up.