Debit / ATM Card
Easy, Convenient Purchases & Account Access
Pay quickly on the go or online with a ProMedica FCU debit card. Purchases are conveniently and securely deducted from your checking account balance. Use it anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Looking for account access and management only? Our ATM card makes day-to-day banking simple with 40,000+ ATM locations nationwide to manage your money 24/7.
You must have a checking account to use a debit card. You can use your debit card to make all your purchases. It’s safer than carrying cash and easier than writing checks. Purchases are deducted right from your checking account.
- Your debit card can be used for purchases anywhere that Master Card is accepted.
- You are able to receive cash back when you use your debit card for purchases.
- Use your debit card to make purchases online. Your debit card information is protected by Master Card Securecode.
- There is no annual fee.
- REMEMBER: When you use your debit card, the money is deducted from your checking account.
- Get cash when you need it, from your PFCU checking or savings account.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Inquire about your account balances.
Click on one of the networks below to find free ATMs near you.
- Keep your PIN separate from your card. Do not tell anyone your PIN.
- Use a PIN that is difficult to guess (not birth dates, social security numbers, etc).
- Make sure no one is watching when you use your PIN.
- Never leave your computer logged on to your online credit union account. Always logout by clicking “logout,” not just clicking the X at the top of the screen.